Spit Roaster XXL is one of the largest rotisseries on the market for whole pig, hog, lamb or chicken spit roast.
It is 75in/190cm long and 1.3in/3,3cm in diameter, making it one of the largest spit rotisseries on the market. This rotisserie is not just for roasted pig, but also for lamb, hog, or chicken roast. This is to say that no pig or lamb will be too large. The height of the spit is adjustable. Combined with perfectly shaped tripods, this quality guarantees versatile use and makes our roaster perfect for any size of pig or lamb. Nothing will slip away from your hands or from the spit. Ever.
Pig Rotisserie XXL stands for quality as well. This means it is robust, long-lasting and easy to clean and maintain. Also, it is made in Europe, which is to say that very strict production and exportation standards must have been complied with before the product reached your hands. Buy this, and you get nothing but the best.
Despite the size, this rotisserie is practical. It can be installed on any even surface – in your backyard, on a picnic, or during a camping trip.
Installation of the set takes from 5 to 15 minutes. This depends on whether you decide just for the spit and the tripods, or you choose even more practical sets.
These include additional elements such as a firebox used for extra safety and x forks for support and stability if you decide to use our XXL Pig Roaster to roast poultry as well.
Once dismantled, the roaster is easily stored in a garage or basement or a trunk.
All in all, a practical, high-quality solution for all meat lovers who know that size does matter.
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS
1. Large Spit 75.5″ x 1.3″ (190cm/3,3cm) – Up to 125lbs/55kg
2. 2 + 1 meat fixing hoks
3. Two tripods max. 35″ (80 cm)
4. Two skewer carriers
5. Handle for turning
6. Instructions for Pig roaster
7. Engine for USA, CA: 110V/40W/2,6 RP – Engine for UK, NOR: 230V/50W/3RPM
8. Extension cable
9. Housing and lid for the engine
10. Connector for the spit to the motor
11. Connectors for tripods
12. Small materials
Total Weight of shipment: 22 lb approx
1. How long does it take to assemble pig roaster ?
- It takes about 20 minutes if installed in accordance with manual provided. Installation of the engine is allowed only to persons with electrical knowledge and experience so please contact the nearest electrician available. If something is not clear please contact us.
2. Do you ship to the US / Canada / UK / NOR?
- Yes, we ship to the US / Canada / UK / NOR. Express delivery takes 4-7 days and free delivery takes 7-10 days.
3. How to roast a whole pig or lamb on a spit?
- You have to be patient. Invite your friends and put the spit to rotate over campfire. You don’t want the temperature to be too high, or the skin will burn and the outer layer of meat will dry out.
- For good roasted pig you should use dry wood. Try to avoid gas, coal and charcoal.
4. How long does it take to cook whole pig or lamb on rotisserie?
- It depends on size and weight of animal, but pig / lamb cooking time takes at least three and half hours. Don’t forget, roasted pig is very delicious. It’s worth the wait.
5. Do you offer guarantee?
- Yes, all our rotisseries come with warranty and we have two year guarantee for motor and a lifetime guarantee for material and workmanship.
We do ship to most countries around the world. Please, ask us.
Because of the lowest cost of delivery Pig Rotisserie is delivered completely disassembled. Tracking number is certainly included. For Pig Roaster installation and completion according to the attached instructions for handling it takes about 20 minutes.
Installaton of the engine is allowed only to persons with electrical knowledge and experience.
Contact the nearest electricians. Of course, we are at your service for advice if something is not clear.