If you’re looking to cater at outdoor events or impress your friends in the back garden, then a hog roasting machine is right up your street. The strong 40W-110V / 50W-230V motor give this spit roaster its ability to smoothly rotate up to 70lbs/30kg of meat whilst cooking it to perfection. It’s easy to clean, so if you enjoy parties and cooking, this rotisserie is going to be your best friend.
So whether you’re looking forward to tucking into pork and apple sauce or lamb and mint sauce, this motorized rotisserie machine will keep guests coming back for more.
The main improvements of the Adria roaster are a firebox raised from the ground to protect the surface from heat, a windshield that prevents heat loss and reduces the consumption of firewood, a stainless steel pan that collects grease and can be used to serve meat to guests.
1. How to roast a whole pig or lamb on Adria roaster?
- You have to be patient. Invite your friends and put the spit to rotate over campfire. You don’t want the temperature to be too high, or the skin will burn and the outer layer of meat will dry out.
- For good roast you should use dry wood. Try to avoid gas, coal and charcoal.
2. How long does it take to cook whole pig or lamb on rotisserie?
- It depends on size and weight of animal, but pig/lamb cooking time takes at least three and half hours.
3. Do you ship to the US / Canada / UK / NOR?
- Yes, we ship to the US / Canada / UK / NOR. Express delivery takes 4-7 days and free delivery takes 7-10 days.
4. Do you offer guarantee?
- Yes, all our rotisseries come with warranty and we have two year guarantee for motor and a lifetime guarantee for workmanship.
5. What is the thickness of the material?
- Since that longevity is very important to us, for manufacturing of our Adria Firepit we are using unpainted material that is 0.59 inches thick and over time our Firebox gets very nice rust patina.
5. Can I buy spare parts?
- Yes, as we are rotisserie manufacturers we always have parts you may need, feel free to contact us. For example if you only need rotisserie motor please ask.
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS
1. Firepit unpainted 56”x13,5”x3,5” with windshield
2. Engine for USA, CA: 110V/40W/2,6 RP – Engine for UK, NOR: 230V/50W/3RPM
3. Height-adjustable spit from sainless steel length 53’’/135cm – Up to 70lbs/35kg.
4. 2 + 1 meat fixing hoks
6. Sauce pan made from stainless steel
Total Weight of shipment: Approx. 60lbs/27kg.
thank you for your fast delivery but unfortunately i still didnt use it because of the weather
will update review when i use it
Got it from my husband on our 17th anniversary and I LOOOOVEEE iit.
Hosted a lot of backyards parties with this.
John (verified owner) –
Very well worth the money.
Charles (verified owner) –
Mark B. –
Great quality and durability. Amazing for outdoor parties. Really easy to clean. Small motor that comes with the rotisserie is strong and it’s doing a great job. Next on my watch list is Balkan coal oven 🙂