Spit roaster for fireplace, which is intended for installation on large brick grill firepit or on larger metal grill constructions, is what we present to you. If the wood and stones are your natural environment, you will enjoy replacing your home kitchen with an outdoor kitchen.
This rotisserie can be loaded up to 80lbs. We recommend installation on external walls for easier use and protection of the engine from excessive heat.
1. What can be cooked on rotisserie or spit roasting?
- Our rotisserie is great for cooking entire animals such as pigs, lambs, chickens, turkeys, goats…
2. How to choose the right rotisserie?
- First make sure you buy rotisserie made out of top-quality material. Also the length of the spit is very important and everything less than 50 inch isn’t good because that is short for the whole lamb / pig and in the case of shorter spit, the motor is positioned close to the heat source and that is not good.
- We recommend and use only high quality food-grade stainless steel.
- Girders or carriers of rotisserie or spit rod holders should be made of solid and stable material and once assembled they have to stand still without any support.
- Special attention is to be paid on thickness of welded joints and quality of welding because you don’t want your rotisserie to fall down halfway through your cooking.
3. Do you ship to the US / Canada / UK / NOR?
- Yes, we ship to the US / Canada / UK / NOR. Express delivery takes 4-7 days and free delivery takes 7-10 days.
4. Do you offer guarantee?
- Yes, all our rotisseries come with warranty and we have two year guarantee for motor and a lifetime guarantee for workmanship.
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS
1. Large Spit 75.5″ x 1.3″ (190cm/3,3cm) – Up to 125lbs/55kg
2. 2 + 1 meat fixing hoks
3. Two skewer carriers
4. Engine for USA, CA: 110V/40W/2,6 RP – Engine for UK, NOR: 230V/50W/3RPM
5. Extension cable
6. Housing and lid for the engine
7. Connector for the spit to the motor
Total Weight of shipment: 20 lb approx